General English and Academic English
PROGRESS YOUR SKILLS AND BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE
Our General English courses help you to become a confident independent language learner. With us you’ll improve your English in every area, including speech, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
These skills are developed through a communicative approach to learning designed to maximise the time you spend speaking and discovering the English language. Throughout the course you will engage in structured, personalised tasks that reflect the practical, professional and social situations you will encounter in real life.
General English 15-hour per week courseGeneral English 20-hour per week course
|09.00 – 10.40 First session||09.00 – 11.00 First session|
|10.40 – 11.00 Break||11.00 – 11.20 Break|
|11.00 – 12.20 Second session||11.20 – 13.20 Second session|
– Lessons may also be scheduled in the afternoons to allow for morning excursions where appropriate.
Included in the package
– 15/20 hours tuition
– On-site accommodation
– Full board catering – with a hot lunch!
– One free Group Leader for every 15 students
– All materials for General English & Exam preparation (Trinity/FCE/CAE/IELDS)
– Pre-arrival English test
– Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the campus
– Welfare support, 24h reception & extra night time security staff
– Optional: Day trips, attraction tickets, travel cards and airport transfer available
– Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours / week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Self