ENGLISH EXAM & CERTIFICATION COURSES
ACHIEVE EXAM SUCCESS
Make the most of your London experience by studying to succeed in our English Exam & Certification courses.
Our courses have been designed to help students understand the criteria required for each exam and give them the skills necessary to meet their targets. All course teachers are experienced in teaching the exam syllabus with students achieving a very high pass rate for all examinations.
Lessons include a range of approaches and strategies to help build understanding, activate usage and increase comprehension. The success of this approach is based upon dedicated teachers and enthusiastic students, both of whom are committed to working hard in order to achieve their goals.
EXAM PREPARATION STUDY PROGRAMMES
– IELTS (International English Language Testing System) / B1 – C2 level General English test
– Cambridge KET (Key English Test) / A2 Level General English exam
– Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test) / B1 Level General English exam
– Cambridge First / B2 Level General English exam
– Cambridge Advanced / C1 Level General English exam
– Cambridge Proficiency / C2 Level General English exam
– BEC Preliminary (Business English Certificate) / B1 Level Business English exam
– BEC Vantage (Business English Certificate) / B2 Level Business English exam
– BEC Higher (Business English Certificate) / C1 Level Business English exam
– Trinity GESE (Graded Examination in Spoken English) / A1 – C2 level General English Speaking Exam
– Levels: Levels: A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
Courses of 15 and 20 hours per week are available for all study programmes depending on students’ existing level of preparation on arrival.
For General English courses of a B2 level and above, and for all Business English and IELTS courses, a 20-hour per week study programme is advisable.
15-hour English Exam & Certification study programme20-hour English Exam & Certification study programme
|09.00 – 10.40 First session||09.00 – 11.00 First session|
|10.40 – 11.00 Break||11.00 – 11.20 Break|
|11.00 – 12.20 Second session||11.20 – 13.00 Second session|
– Lessons may also be scheduled in the afternoons to allow for morning excursions where appropriate.
– Levels: A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
Included in the package
– 15/20 hours Exam Success & Certification tuition
– On-site accommodation
– Full board catering – with a hot lunch!
– One Group Leader for every 15 students
– All materials for General English & Exam preparation (Trinity/FCE/CAE/IELDS)
– Pre-arrival online English level test
– Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the campus
– Welfare support, 24 hours reception & extra night time security staff
– Optional: Day trips, attraction tickets, travel cards and airport transfer available
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours / week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Self