DISCOVER LONDON ENGLISH COURSES
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN LONDON LIFE
Gain the understanding of British culture you need to get ahead with our Discover London English courses.
Explore the culture, art, and history of the City of London with an academic programme that links fascinating cultural lessons with afternoon excursions in the bustling capital. London’s museums, galleries and numerous sites of historic interest around the city become an extension of your classroom, allowing you to practice your English through on-site research activities that broaden your vocabulary and expand your real-world knowledge.
PATHWAY TO YOUR FUTURE
Our Discover London courses give you ownership of your learning by allowing you to talk about the issues that matter to you. During the course, you will participate in debates, complete presentations and engage in cognitively challenging group-work tasks that encourage autonomous learning and self-guided research. These activities will help cultivate the vital critical thinking skills needed to study higher education courses at British universities.
Each lesson is conducted through a communicative approach to learning designed to maximise the time you spend speaking and discovering the English language.
Discover London 15-hour per week English study programmeDiscover London 20-hour per week English study programme
|09.00 – 10.40 First session||09.00 – 11.00 First session|
|10.40 – 11.00 Break||11.00 – 11.20 Break|
|11.00 – 12.20 Second session||11.20 – 13.00 Second session|
|12.20 – 14.00 Lunch||13.00 – 14.00 Lunch|
|14.00 – 18.00 Excursion||14.00 – 18.00 Excursion|
– Lessons may also be scheduled in the afternoons to allow for morning cultural excursions where appropriate.
Included in the package
– 15/20 hours of cultural studies in the English Language
– On-site accommodation
– Full board catering – with a hot lunch!
– One free Group Leader for every 15 students
– All materials for General English & Exam preparation (Trinity/FCE/CAE/IELDS)
– Pre-arrival Ennglish level test
– Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the campus
– Welfare support, 24h reception & extra night time security staff
– 5 Half-day guided excursions with at least 1 paid entrance fee per week
– Optional: Day trips, attraction tickets, travel cards and airport transfer available
– Levels: B1, B2, C1, C2
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours / week
- Skill level B1 - B2 - C1 - C2
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Self